It is a wide known fact that Digital Marketing is perhaps the most happening and volatile field as of today. With rapid internet developments & more and more consumers using online services, it is essential for every entrepreneur big or small to get acquainted with the latest of Digital Marketing.
There are a number of Institutions that conduct Digital Marketing courses. Whether you are an established entrepreneur/ working professional or are managing a recent startup, there is always scope for brushing up your skills and learning new things.
There are various online Digital Marketing certification courses available, which you can take up as per your requirement and convenience. Let us list down a few of them for you-
- Google Online Marketing Challenge–No better teacher than Google itself. The course conducted by Google is over 8 years old and more than 1,00,000 participants have undertaken the course from over 100 different countries. It offers various modules like Search engine marketing, search advertising, introductory Digital Marketing, mobile, social, and many more. A completely unique feature is the $250 AdWords budget given to the participants, which they have to use over 3-weeks. They need to run an online advertising campaign which is for a business or not-for profit. Participants are presented with prizes for good performance. An online course with practical training!
- Hubspot’s Inbound Marketing Training Program and Certification-If you want to learn how inbound marketing and HubSpot software work; this is the training program for you. It has over 3000 students participating at Udemy. You can also learn SEO, Blogging, conversion optimization, lead nurturing etc. The most important thing is that you learn how these work together for an effective inbound strategy. These training programs are free of cost and also give you certification on passing. You can flaunt the nifty badges and certificates on your social media platforms proudly!
- Alison Free Diploma in E-Business– Founded in 2007, by online courses pioneer Mike Feerick, it was the first MOOC (massive online open course) provider. Alison is an extensive online learning community with more than 6 million users registered. Standard-based and certificate courses are offered absolutely free. You can opt for free digital marketing course, Diploma in E-business and enhance your skills in various digital marketing areas like Search Optimization. Google Analytics, AdWords, digital measurements and much more.
- edX-A popular website for free online classes, edX was founded in 2012 by MIT and Harvard University. It offers world class courses from top institutions and universities. Some of the classes in the marketing field are-
- The Analytics Edge- Learn ways to give a competitive edge to your business using analytics.
- Entrepreneurship 101- The main focus here is case studies from entrepreneurs belonging to MIT in various sectors like electronics, 3D printing, mobile apps and so on. These studies teach you how to get access to potential customers and cater to their needs effectively.
- Social Media Quickstarter Digital Marketing Course– If you wish to acquaint yourself how to merge the impact of email with that of social media marketing, then Social Media Quickstarter is the best place to be. The online classes is characterized by step-by-step lessons in digital marketing for social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube, online listings and review sites. The programs are constructed with beginner’s guidelines and glossaries along with practical examples, which cater aptly to the beginners in marketing field.
- WordStream’s PPC University- A renowned search engine and social media marketing Software Company, WordStream has created a free online learning course to help build your PPC and digital marketing skills. Billions of dollars are spent each year on PPC advertising. However, businesses have struggled to earn optimum results from such spending.The lessons at WordStream are aimed at beginners to advanced users, with special modules for social advertising. The best thing about the lessons in WordStream is that everything is mobile friendly. You can just start learning with your mobile anywhere, anytime!
- Coursera- MOOCs is what Coursera offers. These are created by universities like University of Pennsylvania, Northwestern University and the University of California system. You can choose courses from the catalogue that start at different times throughout the year as per your convenience.
- Canvas- another MOOC resource site is Canvas which is known to provide free online courses. Although there no courses directed straight at online marketing, there are some of them which are useful for those in the online market.
- Projecting your brand through new media- Participants are thought on the ways in which one use the media as a tool to promote their brand.
- Copyright Clarity- In order to borrow content or how to use creative commons, one must have thorough knowledge about the facts and myths regarding copyright and its fair use.
- Writing for a Global Market- Through this course you can learn globalization and the importance of writing in the market worldwide
- Social Media Marketing for International Business- Introduced by the University of Manchester, England this course aims at helping the desiring candidates to build their professional image on the internet through SEO and various marketing tactics. It assists you in making your online presence felt. The courses include:
- Copywriting online
- Monitoring & Reporting
- Use of Social Media for international business development and
- Legal implications of social media
There are 1000s of such online marketing courses available. All you need to do is choose the right one for yourself and get started. The biggest advantage of these courses apart from being free is that you can attend the course as per your comfort. There are few courses that are mobile friendly as well. No need of any laptop. You can learn while you are travelling, have free time and so on. These courses help you in learning market things at your convenience and also add weightage to your qualification. Not only does it help your employment, but entrepreneurs can also take their business at higher levels by implying the skills & knowledge that these courses impart.
So choose your course now, and get become a pro at marketing!