Astaxanthin is a natural antioxidant. It is a “carotenoid pigment” which is often found in marine animals like crayfish, krill, and crabs, to protect them from harmful oxidation. As it is a natural antioxidant, it helps reduce free radicals in the body. It does that by protecting the cells against the process of oxidation. It is the most powerful antioxidant in the world. Here are a few health benefits which you can get once you take the Astaxanthin (dosage as recommended by a physician).
Benefits of the immune system
Our immune system is sensitive to free radicals. This antioxidant fights and gets rid of those free radicals making the immune system much stronger. This antioxidant increases the T-cells and the B-cells which are vital for a strong immune system.
The benefits of Astaxanthin for various body organs
- Do you know the purpose of a sunscreen? The Astaxanthin acts as an internal body sunscreen. It helps slows down aging and makes the skin cells stronger and fresher.
- You should know that most brain diseases are a result of
- The Astaxanthin is an excellent medication for the eye. It reduces eye fatigue and soreness; it can also treat dry and irritating eyes. It is helpful for loss of visual sharpness and also fights against any muscular damage of the eye.
- Taking this antioxidant supplement will help with strokes, heart attacks, high cholesterol, and high blood pressure. It decreases the LDLs and the triglycerides. It also increases the HDLs which are good for overall heart health.
- It also prevents the growth of the cancerous cells. It also prevents and blocks the replication of cancerous tumor cells.
- It also enhances the brain’s functioning by protecting the nervous system from free radicals.
- It is also a good treatment for people with joint problems. It helps the people who have tennis elbow, carpel tunnel syndrome, rheumatoid arthritis and post-exercise soreness in joints.
Astaxanthin Vs Other Antioxidants
It is more powerful than many other naturally occurring antioxidants. For example, it is 65 times stronger than vitamin C; its effects are stronger and powerful as compared to vitamin E. it is also 54 times more powerful than beta-carotene. So, if you include this antioxidant daily in your diet, you will live a batter and a healthy life. Make sure that you include antioxidants in your diet. The best way to get a special and an effective dosage of antioxidants is to have http://www.astaxanthin.co.nz/.