The mighty country in Asia is beautiful in its every aspect. From the Colossal structure of Wall of China to Dunhuang sand dunes captivates the traveler to this magical country. The astounding beauty has maximized the charm of normal tourist. Vast and diversity of China encompass one of the most beautiful scenery in the world. A 5000-year rich history with modern architecture enhances the beauty of China. The soul of China lies in a rich culture that hasn’t lost its fascination for thousand years. The historical sites are preserved and giving goose bumps to everyone. Tourism in China is bolstering with the economic growth of the country. Let’s see the list of the top 7 attractions in China.
- Mighty Yangtze River and Narrow Valleys: The length of Yangtze is whopping 6000 kilometers making it the third longest river in the world. The Yangtze contains numerous points that can be visited. There are three gorges with the name of Xing, Qutang, and Wu. Passing through these gorges is an incredible sight.
- Tibet Potala Palace: Potala palace in the town of Lhasa covered around by massive mountains is the true essence of Chinese architecture. It was built in the 17th century. It was destined to be used as a residence for Dalai Lama. This palace takes the traveler back into time.
- Hongcun Ancient Village: This village history dates back to 900 years. The distinctive architecture with beautiful natural surroundings is amazing. Narrow lanes and rice fields give a look of old China which loves to be in its simplicity.
- Cruise in Yangshou: A cruise through amazing scenic hills and rivers in Yangshuo is, in other words, cruise through nature. There are a lot of options for tourists. Tourists can rent a bike and head to the country side for more breath taking views. Traditional fishing village life style is a glimpse of magical old China.
- Terracotta Army: The archaeological wonder was discovered in the 1970s. Almost 8000 warriors and 520 horses are meant to guard the first emperor’s tomb. Standing in front with these life-size warriors gives goose bumps.
- Beijing: Beijing is famous for two attractions with an immense beauty which includes Forbidden City and Imperial palace. The Imperial palace was built during the Yuan Dynasty. Imperial palace is situated in heart of Beijing. The Forbidden City was built during the Ming Dynasty. It was used as the home of emperors and serve as the political center of the Chinese government for 500 years.
- The Great Wall of China: The Great Wall can be considered as the jewel in Chinese tourism. The Great Wall is 6000 kilometers long. It was built to protect against the invaders. The wall is six to eight meters in height and 16 meters at some places makes it amazing colossal structure.
“China awaits adventure tourists with mesmerizing beauty”