Hiring the contractor in any professional field may be the nerve cracking. We’ve all heard stories of flying at night for roofs that were self-proclaimed experts in their field, but the end product turns out to be a nightmare. In this scenario is often played in the life of really good people, who make really bad choices when it comes to choosing a roofing contractor. This article is to equip you to fall into the same trap that we have seen suffer others through.
Here are some amazing facts about Roofing Contractors:
More than 80% of roofing contractors out of work within two years of opening their doors.
The vast majority of companies that go beyond roofing the second year do not ever do for year 5 business. Roofing industry filled with many roofing contractors that roofed services with their second or even 3business.
This means that many homeowners no longer have jobs, which covers the roof guarantee, if the roof is not installed correctly there is no responsibility for the reform of the party.
There are many roofing contractors that are unlicensed, bonded and insured. Roofing industry are among the highest in the claims and reports of national fraud and abuse.
These facts do not make nauseous, but to draw your attention to the battle that happens to all entrepreneurs and homeowners when choosing a roofing contractor. Knowledge is the best weapon in the employment situation. choosing the contractor often leads to regret and can cost thousands of dollars. I would like to help you avoid a mistake before it happens and equip you with a few pieces of information you need to examine and interview the contractor for your roofing. Here is a checklist of items that you should keep in mind when renting a roofing contractors in Ypsilanti Michigan.
- Include your opinion on a skid contractor on secure migration
- Verification of your credentials:
- Is the license, guarantee and insurance authorized? (Ask to see your testimony).
- Do you have accident insurance and civil liability insurance?
- Make sure the contractor is certified with the product are installed!
- Certificate affects the quality assurance you will receive.
- It may be authorized to provide extended roofing warranties and manufacturing contractor.
They are members of commercial groups, such as accountability or the list of Angie BBS where you can check their rankings.
How long in Profession:
- Statistically 80% of new roof work will be closed during the first two years, and many others after 5 years.
- Please make sure the contractor has a stable history.
- Is the business enterprise more than 5 years “with the same name?”
It is common for company ceilings “at risk” to open many companies with a different name after the market misuse and homeowners.