With the development of innovative technological advances as artificial intelligence and machine learning, our society has faced thousands of educational phone applications in Apple Store and Google Play. Schools and colleges are transforming their traditional coursework to more technologically interactive classrooms: how to make educational and career goals essay that works to a new material from an absolutely different perspective and expand their opportunities in research and field investigations.
In this way, fifty years ago the only access to information was a physical library, nowadays students make research in co-working hubs and labs with the Internet database and online libraries. This article will cover on the focused innovations in educational apps which can be used by people from different walks of life and from every corner of the world. So, what are the main innovations?
Effective note-taking and planning strategies
Paperwork and physical journaling might be too daunting. But, what if you can save all your necessary information in one place, elegantly organized and structured?
● Taking notes is convenient and cheap. IPads and computers created a great opportunity for school and college students to take notes in the most effective ways. Cornell notes four-boxes strategies can be used on the screens of your technology with already built-in templates. Look at Notability app. This educational app helps students to organize their notes with dividers and sub-dividers, units and topics.
In this way, a student will never mess up biology section with mathematical studies. In addition, you waste much less with online note-taking than with physical copies. And moreover, it’s much more sustainable. You don’t have to buy dozens of different highlights markers, paper, files, and folders! Everything is on your screen with rich color palette and opportunities for you to memorize material in the most productive way.
● Planning lists will be always with you. Got an excellent and mind-blowing idea? Or want to make a to-do list immediately, but don’t have a pen and a piece of paper with you? Wonderlist and Todoist are here to help. Prolific planning with specific timings and step-by-step tasks will definitely help you to achieve a great success. These are the tools which will help you to cope with time-management issues and get more organized in your daily routines.
Online education is everything you need
It’s never too late to learn something new and valuable for yourself. Hundreds of online platforms are launching new online courses for everyone in the world. Coursera, Future Learn, EdX, Open University etc. are all your advantages to take in. The question what you can do with those apps?
● Enhance your computer skills. Computer programming, web-development, applied robotics is what innovation called. Those are essential skills that are used everywhere and in every field, from architecture to business, from graphics animation to bioethics. If you want to learn C or Python computer language, create your own website from which you can earn money – this is your first step. In addition, those online courses are offered by the most prestigious institutions and companies. Don’t miss this movement!
● Learn new languages. Do you want to travel to Italy or Korea, but don’t want to waste money on dictionaries? Here’s the tip. Duolingo and online translators are to help. Everything you need to do is just click on buttons and your willingness to learn. Nowadays, you can learn any language from Latin to Norwegian, from Chinese to Ukrainian. Online tutorials, workshops, interactive classrooms, digital memorization techniques are everywhere. Quizlet will create flashcards to memorize and check your knowledge, while Duolingo will help you to pronounce the words correctly.
● Develop you creative skills. Skillshare and Master classroom are those types of platforms where you can explore your hobbies and creativity and develop your skills with the professionals in the field. To learn architectural practice with Frank Gehry and film making techniques with Hand Zimmer has become much more accessible than any before.
All in all, with the arrival of dozens innovations in educational apps, the mesmeric power of learning has become something important and valuable. Those innovations help society to plan and take notes in the cheapest, most sustainable, and most productive ways. Moreover, with the today’s online platforms people can learn anything they want regardless of their place, time, and occupation.